Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2012/365 - Day 221

not much to see today

I don't have much to show for today -- I was mostly running around with my sister and her mother-in-law and then sitting with Tull and then having an early dinner with Leann and Jane before the ATC meeting that I didn't go to.  I gave my "This Bear Dreams, Too" ATCs to Leann to take and trade for me. 

But first...this morning was a Wednesday at Joan's.  Joan had to pick up Alex after tennis team try outs, so Leann and I popped up to the school with her and then dropped Alex off at home and Leann and Joan and I went up to Tuscan Cafe for coffee and a bite.  Then we left there with our coffees and went for a quick peek at Nankin Hobby so Joan could look at little motors for an upcoming project.

Most of my day was spent in the car, so tonight I am fairly achy and cranky and sleepy.  Add a sleepy recovering-from-declawing-surgery-kitten (that I have been watching tv and cuddling with all evening) to the mix and I got nothing done tonight and have no plans to do anything except continue the cuddling.

BUT -- I did manage to get Twink and Tull together in the same photograph.  It isn't the greatest, but there they are.  They were jumping at the wall at a reflection that was coming off of the camera.  Wacky guys.

I should have a more productive day tomorrow.  I am opening the Northville Art House for Joan and Carla who will both be a little delayed.  I will take something with me to work on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...