Friday, February 18, 2011

365 Day 49 -- Part One

Things are coming along nicely today...

I have to make today's check-in in three parts because I am having trouble managing the photos in this entry.

Okay. I started today with plaster cloth sessions.














This is what I will be calling Piece #3. It is built on one of those roly poly chime balls.



















I am having a teensy bit of trouble with balancing the weight of the additions to the ball. It will wobble and make the ethereal chime sounds, but it wants to fall over. I was a little concerned with this when I was sketching it and I have a couple of ideas for fixes...I think Matt does, too.




















And this is Piece #1 with more layers to strengthen the ears.



















Move on to Part Two.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...