Friday, February 18, 2011

365 Day 48 part 2

working on piece #1 -- ears and arms

Here are the photos from tonight. It kind of looks like an alien autopsy or something.

I attached the ears and did a couple of layers of plaster cloth on the ears and arms. I'm still not sure yet whether or not I will do a tail. I don't want it to break off.






























It is so nice to work
IN the studio on the big table! I had just enough room to put out two sections of grid, the box of plaster cloth & scissors, and the dipping water...oh, and my coffee.


























I started the iTunes on my computer and all of a sudden it was two and a half hours later. I don't know why I work so hard at finding any excuse to not do the plaster cloth step. Maybe it is the prep...I don't know. Once I start I really, really enjoy the process.


I think this is going to take a few more layers.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...