Thursday, February 10, 2011

365 Day 41


another layer




























I added another layer of color to the 3 ghosts canvas last night. I need to post this now because I don't know what time I will get home from today's arty fun and I don't want to miss my deadline.
















I painted in the studio this time and the lighting is not the same as the dining room...the colors are slightly off in these photos, but you can get the idea of how colorful the canvas is becoming.



The ghost on the left is kind of looking like a beatnik with a goatee today...but that is just the way the lighting is in the CD closet.











I am trying to see if I can add lots of color layers to the ghost in the middle and then I will add
a layer of dark color and try to scratch through it...kinda like sgraffito in claywork.



















































Which brings me around to our arty adventure today. My friend Juana and I will go make several art filled stops and go out to lunch and finally end up at my friend Brenda's house to play with clay! We haven't done this (played with clay together) in such a long time. I don't want to pre-write too much now, but look for the post late tonight or early tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...