Sunday, February 6, 2011

365 Day 37 -- KT Goodlove 196

What freakin' language are you speaking?


KT Goodlove is the collaborative collage series that Kettle and I make for Art-o-mat. Kettle paints on the block and then I add my paper bits. This is #196.

On some of the blocks I make a reverse mask of Kettle's image and add in things to the backgrounds. For this collage I used a piece of butcher/deli paper that I colored with alcohol inks and watercolors because I wanted to see if I could get a bush and sky feel without adding an actual bush or sky. I like it.

I also like how I can't decide if it is the dog man or the snake/worm guy asking the question. (I always think of these characters that come out of the holes as snakes...but I suppose they might be worms.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...