Monday, February 14, 2011

365 Day 45

time consuming work today

Today was spent taking my three adult cats (in two trips) to the vet for regularly scheduled check ups (everybody is fine, thanks) -- and scoring about 15 magazines from the veterinary office (thanks!) Now all four cats are all set until August.

But the bulk of my time this afternoon and this evening went to making labels for this next batch of 100 Tookies for Art-o-mat. This part takes time whether I do it before or after the finger puppets are made...so I may as well get it taken care of first.




























I also signed and dated all of the boxes.
















It always amazes me just how long it takes cut the labels apart after running them through the Xyron machine. Most of them are cut with the paper cutter, but the Tookies labels for the front of the boxes are all trimmed by hand. Not complaining...just sayin'.













Early this morning I was looking over my plans for the toy-themed show at Paint Creek Center for the Arts -- deadline for submissions is March 5. I found a rather large flaw in my plan for one of my submissions. I think I figured out a work around for it. We'll see what my friend/accomplice/helper has to say. In the meantime, I need to get cracking on the main parts of the toys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...