Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 | Day 5 (part two)

Day Five (part two)

Geez.  I need to walk away from this guy for tonight.  Another three hours straight of digging, setting, digging, repeat, repeat, repeat...I really don't think it is going to get any better.  It isn't bad -- but I just noticed it looks like he has a lazy eye...gah!  Okay.  He might need a corrective monocle in the end -- at least a distracting one.

Where I started from -- looking back I probably should have just left it alone but it really bothered me.
Wetting...digging...etc.
Pop!
Wetting, digging...repeat, etc.
The first try.
What I was worried about...plaster cloth soaking up too much water...and yet, the opening still wasn't right.
Second try.
Third try -- getting closer.  At least the two eyes are at about the same level now.
Okay...this is the last try. 
In place and drying.  I will worry about it later or tomorrow.
DONE for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...