Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015 | Day 23 (a day late)

Day Twenty-Three ( a day late)

Here are photos from the artists' reception for A Group of Girls 2 at Woods Gallery in Huntington Woods, MI.  Most of the photos were taken from where I was stationed at the auction/bidding table.  We had a wonderful turnout and many great conversations and introductions.  So proud to be a part of this show!


As wonderful as it can be to mingle with people who want to see and talk about art, I find myself becoming less and less enamored of being in a crowded situation.  That is the main reason why I don't go to as many openings as I used to...mostly we go to see an actual show before the end of its run.  I did have a splendid time at this reception, but I was so overwhelmed by the end of the evening. I guess I am going to play the "getting too old for this" card...ha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...