Sometimes I just feel like working on something BIG. Even if it is just a small part of it. Tonight I added to the tall guy's neck. I think there will be a lot of areas that need building up. It is/will continue to be a challenge to work on this guy. I kind of wish he came apart at the waist, the way his arms come off. At this point I can still pick him up and move him, but not for long!
|I wanted to start building up the front of his neck...|
|...after much trimming I ended up with this piece of cardboard.|
|I had to move a several big guys around in order to lay him on the table so I could reach to work on his neck area.|
|Cutting fresh lengths of plaster cloth.|
|Done for today, now trying to get a feel for how this looks...|
|...from different angles...|
|Yep...this is going to be challenging!|
As I was leaving the room (and at eye level with the hands up cat girl again) I wondered if I might be able to pop on some large glass eyes instead of painting the plaster cloth ones again...looks like they might fit.
|They just might work -- back when I first made her I didn't have large glass eyes yet...|
|...I was still painting the clear glass things.|
|I am pretty sure Baby Beast was the first guy that got larger glass taxidermy eyes.|
I think I am done for the night...if I end up working on anything else I will come back and do a part two...it's still early.