Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 181 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Eighty-One

Tonight I have been working on the from scratch goat-like guy.  I reinforced the cardboard and evened it up down to the underbelly.  Then I added the first layer(s) of plaster cloth...yay!  It feels like it has been forever since I worked with the wet plaster cloth!

And oh yeah...I had to cut a lot of plaster cloth strips in half...for this layer I don't need triangles, just half strips to cover the areas quickly.
The first piece of wet plaster cloth goes on.

Whew -- that is enough for tonight...plus now that layer needs to dry.  I wonder how much the wet cardboard will distort the basic shape...I was going to not cover the very top of the from scratch goat-like guy's back but I thought I'd better keep everything even -- wetness-wise.  We'll see if that was a good idea or not.

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

THANKS for sharing...I can't wait to see IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...