Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 159 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Fifty-Nine

This afternoon I put hanging hardware and wire on the back of the fairy/cat collage.  I tweaked it one last time and then hung it up in the kitchen.

Ha...I didn't read that edge of the canvas before today.


Later this afternoon and into this evening I worked on new placards for my Animal People series for Art-o-mat.  Man, I really wish I still had the use of my old photo program.  I understood it better than the workaround(s) I have been coming up with.  But these results will work out okay.

The difference between matte card stock and glossy photo paper.

The two placards -- the dog one still needs a little work to get it sized better.  I know you can read the dog one better, but I prefer the cat one...with the black edge.  I can't seem to get the dog one to brighten up w/o distorting.
I really dislike making labels and placards.  Mostly because I don't know how to use (or care to learn more about) the current photo program I have...too many steps to the workaround(s) and they aren't as good as the old program.  Oh well.  After all of the fussing around with the computer and printer, I am pretty much fried for doing anything else even mildly creative tonight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...