Sunday, June 23, 2013

365/2013 - Day 174

decisions...decisions...

Today I finished finger puppets 41-50 (of 100) for my Art-o-mat series called "Tookies".  Now I need to decide if I want to make another 50 black ones (like the first 50) or make an assorted 50.  Hmmm... I guess I will experiment tonight and see how the more colorful gloves look in this style.  Also -- this afternoon I discovered I need to order 100 pre-glued boxes/cellophane from Artists in Cellophane...I don't have enough for this series.  Oh well, I am not totally ready to do the boxes and inserts yet anyway.

Holding these ten finger puppets upside down to see the soft edges -- it's like a bouquet of them.
Tookies 41-50 (of 100).
The first 50 are done!
NOW...to do some experimenting tonight and see how the more colorful gloves look in this style.  At least I have enough black fingers to complete the set of 100.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...