Friday, June 14, 2013

365/2013 - Day 165

back to production mode

I lost most of the day to some kind of sleeping sickness...I am not kidding.  No Benadryl today at all but man, I just couldn't stay awake.  Maybe it was all the physical stuff of doing the felting with the Second Thursday group and then the release of all of that stuff I work myself into before everyone comes.  I don't know...but I finally got enough sleep and went back to work on the Tookies.



While trying to beat my self-imposed midnight deadline for posting to the blog I came up two short of finishing the horns/ears on ten more finger puppets.   I am really getting into a regular rhythm with the stitching and it is much more pleasurable now.

Today's Tookies progress:  eight completed horns/ears and two partial horns/ears.

IN OTHER NEWS:  Today I posted a wonderful email with photos for the DIY Penciled In blog.  You can read about it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...