Wednesday, June 19, 2013

365/2013 - Day 170

Wednesday Morning with Joan and Leann

It seems like it has been a very long time since the three of us met for a Wednesday Morning.   It was so good to be with my friends again!


Joan (left) and Leann (right)
I started work on the next batch of ten Tookies finger puppets -- I didn't get very far.
I wanted to show Joan and Leann the felted flower I made in our Second Thursday group -- both Joan and Leann had other things going on and couldn't join us that evening.  Look -- my flower is holding its shape enough to stand on its edge.
This evening I attended a rousing meeting of the Northville Art House's Exhibit Committee.  We talked about a lot of things, focusing on the remainder of this year's upcoming events and talking more about next year's calendar.  It was a very lively meeting and I am so looking forward to working on several really swell shows!  

I also took one more step towards the semi-secret thing I am really excited about but that I am not going to talk about until it comes true...but the final step will happen on July 1st at 6:30 p.m.  It's only a semi-secret because I don't want to jinx it by telling any details before it happens...but I am really thrilled about it!

And now I am pretty well done for the evening...I am going to sleep soundly tonight! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...