Friday, June 21, 2013

365/2013 - Day 172

brutally long day outside

Today I helped my sister Sue at her garage sale.  It was Day Two for her and it was just a long, long, l-o-n-g day outside in the rising heat and humidity and allergens.  Both of us were done by the end of the day and then there was the quick clean up and stash stuff in the garage thing.  I do not do well outside for long stretches of time...I am just not built for it anymore.  I'm not going into whining details but I will say that every damn inch of my body hurts -- even my face and my hands hurt.

BUT I wanted to post to the blog before I totally crash and fall asleep in front of tv...LOL.

On the way home I stopped at Joann Fabrics and grabbed some embroidery floss in luscious colors and they had a bazillion (okay, about six) different color palettes of teensy packaged buttons that I use for the finger puppet eyes.  I hit the jackpot!  I will be back to production mode tomorrow for sure -- maybe much later tonight if I start recovering... yeah...that'll happen.

LOOK at these colors -- I did nothing to edit the colors -- this was taken on the kitchen counter under the skylight at around 8:15 at night -- everything looks good in that light.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I decided to make our last garage sale the last garage sale. I really hate doing them, I'd much rather go to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...