Monday, June 10, 2013

365/2013 - Day 161

keepin' on

Strange night last night...another all-nighter...by 5 o'clock in the morning it is just easier to stay awake until 6:30 (when you take the trash out to the curb) than it is to set the alarm and try to get back up in time.  As a result I have had a pretty bleary-eyed day.  I think I finally dozed off while watching tv at around 4:30 this afternoon.  It was one of those get startled back to reality things and not be able to figure out (at first) if it is 7:30 p.m. or 7:30 a.m. the next morning...it has been a rainy gray day.  Luckily, it was 7:30 p.m. and I managed to salvage the rest of the evening...geez.

ANYway...here are the next ten Tookies.  I guess I worked on a lot of the ears/horns during the marathon last night/early this morning and I finished them up (to this point) this evening.  All 11-20 have horns/ears, mouths and eyes.


Oh -- I did go out and get a can of white spray paint for the glass gem "eyes", but I didn't do any painting today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...