Thursday, June 6, 2013

365/2013 - Day 157

man that smells good!

This time around with the sewing of finger puppets for my Tookies Art-o-mat series I am not going to allow myself to overwork my hand.  I'm just not.  

Today I have been drawing in my sketchbook a little and looking through/weeding out image files on my computer.  SO many ideas!

Okay...I am not a person who posts a lot of photos of food, but tonight I really worked hard on making this soupy/stewy concoction.  I'm not proud of it, just proud of myself for committing to preparing the various vegetables and following through.  I was putting it off during the day but I buckled down and now I am really happy I did it...and man, does it ever smell good!


It has pretty much most of the vegetables I really love in it.  Cabbage, onions, cauliflower, mushrooms (I know they are not really a vegetable), yellow bell pepper, celery, and turnips.  There are also low sodium black beans and soft tofu in it.  The liquidy part is mostly low sodium V-8 juice, a jar of satay sauce, some Worcestershire sauce, and the liquid that the vegetables cooked in/sweated off.  Mmmm, mmmm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...