Friday, September 28, 2012

2012/365 - Day 272

attempting to make some sort of a paper pattern

I have not done much sewing in my life.  I never took home ec in school.  I don't know what I'm doing...but I know I need to do it.  

And I got it in my head tonight that I needed to make a paper pattern for the soft doll/puppet/creature I am going to be making.  Needless to say it didn't go too well...and then the cats decided to "help".  And about 3/4 of the way into it all I really began to feel like I am quickly coming down with something...or some big wave of allergens is hitting me...or something...heat, chills, nausea, dizziness, achiness -- you name it and it is happening...eh...maybe that meat I cooked was a little off.   So I am going to just give you the photos and I will try this again in a day or two.









Basically I think I am going to best approach this in the same sort of manner I do with the paper cloth.  Just come in with a teensy idea and let the materials tell me what to do as I am doing it.  (And yes -- I still need to edit yesterday's blog entry -- but not tonight.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...