Monday, September 3, 2012

2012/365 - Day 247

prepping the DIY version of Penciled In

I am trying something different for this edition of Penciled In.  It is a DIY version and it is like a collaboration between me and the new owners.

Each artpack will come with a transfer on an MDF block, three tiny colored pencils, three uncolored trading cards and an information insert with the blog address for uploading/sharing the results.  There are ten characters in the set and I think if I use Leann's magical sorting method there should be no duplicates.

Today I did all of the printing of labels, inserts, placards, etc.  Tonight I packaged up the pencil assortments.  Man...popping those wee pencils out of the cd holder and taping them together really gets to your hand/wrist after an hour and a half or so.



The teensy colored pencils come packaged in a tray in a cd box.


Bootsy is eager to help.


I tried not to stress over the color combinations.


I am making up 100 artpacks, so that means 300 teensy tiny colored pencils.


Getting close to the end!


Yay!

Tomorrow I will try to do the cutting of the insert and the various labels.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...