a disappointing discovery
I was rounding up all of the prepped-for-the-fun-part Tookies this afternoon and I discovered I only had 86.
I was planning on getting back to work on them tonight...but no. I had to go hunting down the missing Tookies. I finally found the reason why I was having such a hard time finding them. I was looking for a ziploc bag with prepped finger puppets.
DENIED! What I found was that I had socked these away in my Wednesday Morning at Joan's project carrier and I had totally forgotten about them. Shoot!
This is what is in the envelopes -- a pre-selected fingers section and the teensy colored buttons (eyes). They still need their ears cut off, need to be seamed up the side and across the bottom and across the tops of the former ears. AND I found that there were only 11 in the project carrying tote thing. Thank goodness I have loads of them -- I just need to pull the 3 fingers sections and select some eyes. Sheesh -- and I thought I was done with this part...oh well.