Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2012/365 - Day 256

trading Artist Trading Cards

Well, I was back at it again this morning...I still hadn't finished my cards for trading.  Life happens.




Last minute adjustments to ideas and then assembling the collage elements.

These are the cards I came up with for this 
month's theme: orange. 

Instead of using my usual m:tg cards for the bases I cut paint chip cards from Home Depot to the size of an ATC and glued the orange cat men and other elements directly to that.

I made the over-sized one for Leann because she sends me so many wonderful mail art postcards.  I was a little worried this guy wouldn't make it through the mail without losing parts so I just gave it to her at the meeting.


These are the cards that I got in trade that I was able to scan.  So many different takes on "orange" -- so cool.





And Barb's card is a quilted fabric card with a 3D element that wouldn't scan (without distorting how it looks) so here is a photo of it.  Wow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...