Friday, September 21, 2012

2012/365 - Day 265

what a thrill -- guess what!

Remember the regional art show several of us from this area submitted work(s) to and that Peggy, Joan and I were accepted for?  It is at LowellArts! in Lowell, MI and it is called "Collage, Assemblage & Construction".  It was juried by Patti Sevensma.  

Well, guess what...I received an Honorable Mention for my collage called "Time For A Nap"!  I was flabbergasted when the email came today.  Wow!

Here is a scan of the poster for the show:

  
Because Lowell is a two and a half hour car trip (one way) I don't think I will be getting a chance to see the show before the group of us goes out there for the Closing Reception, but I can't wait to see the show!  (But then again, maybe my sister will want to see the show before then...she loves car trips.)


These are my two pieces that were accepted for the show -- Baby Beast (plaster cloth sculpture) and Time For A Nap (collage).  







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...