Tuesday, October 18, 2011

365 Day 291 (another tsk, tsk...catch up post)

we were having too much fun

Darn...I went to my friend Brenda's today and we had a great time and worked on clay projects. I had my camera with me but I forgot to take photos.


I will post two entries tomorrow I guess.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
UPDATE: Here is the catch up post.



This morning (Wednesday, October 19) I worked a little bit more on one of the guys that is emerging in this canvas. He keeps evolving...they all do.


"before" (I couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash on the big camera)









I sort of thought this guy might be a fox-like creature when he first started to surface...but I was wrong.













Scribbling over marks that are making their way to the surface of the canvas is one thing...trying to actually paint it in later on is going to be a whole 'nother thing!


I don't know what this guy is...but that little smile and nose area look sort of goaty to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...