Friday, October 21, 2011

365 Day 294

what the...

Okay...this is what I see when I come in to sit at the computer. It is that canvas that stuff keeps emerging on/in/from.




















I stood it up and something started to surface.















Can you see it, too -- or is it just me?




















What the heck is that?













Oh no...now what...



















Apparently the new guy has a friend.

















A friend who keeps changing.












Yeh...this is getting stranger and stranger.


I am going to go and work on the Tookies...LOL.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I love the way this canvas keeps communicating with you. It's wonderful.

Took said...

Ha ha...thanks, Leann. Wait until you see what it communicated this morning. Whew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...