Monday, October 17, 2011

365 Day 290

a bin full of color and fun!

I completed the 20 Tookies for the Holiday Gift Gallery at Paint Creek...just look at that bin full of color and fun waiting to happen!


Today the Tookies got their "hair" (Moda Dea Ticker Tape yarn) and then their individual stylings.










Of course, I love them all...but these are three of my favorites.












And this one, too...this is definitely one of my favorites. I really really like that new-to-me blues/greens side seam yarn!

They will have an inventory number at the Holiday Gift Gallery, but I can't decide if I want to give them each a name on their tags. Would that be a deal breaker if someone doesn't like the name they come with? I'd choose a non-gender specific kind of name...the new owner can always change the name if they aren't fond of it.






Now that I have these guys done -- and before I jump back into the 100 Tookies for Art-o-mat -- I feel like I want to do something less focused and just for me. I am thinking it will involve plaster cloth tonight...we'll see what evolves!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...