Thursday, October 20, 2011

365 Day 293

oooff -- that's a lot of busy handwork

I started back to work on the 100 Tookies for Art-o-mat last night. I am actually only having to do work on 90 because I had 10 completed ones I was going to put on Etsy and then changed my mind about...whatever...it is still a total of 100 for Art-o-mat. Before I went to bed I put eyelashes on about 47 of the 90 faces. Today I finished up the eyelashes on the remaining 43 and then tonight I got side "holding" seams done on 42 of the 90.

My eyes are a little bloodshot...and my hands are very very dried out. I am knocking off for the night (11:30 or so by the time I am done here at the computer).









42 are done to side holding seam stage -- ready to get the finishing embellishments of colorful yarn on the sides...soft, oh so cushy bottom edge yarn, and the ribbon yarn "hair".









This many need the tops of the fingers chopped off, side holding seams, bottom holding seam and top tacking done.



Then comes the printing of labels, packaging, etc...still a LOT to do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...