Sunday, October 2, 2011

365 Day 275

got my misplaced camera back

Last Thursday I went with Juana Moore out to Starkweather Arts Center when she delivered her painting for the upcoming Dia de los Muertos show. That day I also misplaced my point-&-shoot camera with the photos in it. I had forgotten the camera at LIFT when we were in there and I picked up the camera on Saturday. I didn't get around to downloading the photos until today, but here they are!

I am looking forward to attending the opening on Friday -- looks like it will be a great show in a really neat gallery!















































































































































Dia de los Muertos / D
ay of the Dead
(curated by
Heather Hansma)

Starkweather Arts Center
219 N Main St
Romeo, MI 48065
586-752-5700

Opens Friday, October 7th 7-10 p.m. and runs through November 5th

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...