Friday, April 13, 2012

2012/365 - Day 104

toning down some color dots

I had a pretty full day of art related activities and I am finishing it off with toning down some color dots on this little bear guy.

I spent the day with my sister and her mother-in-law and we went to lunch, shopped at State of Mind Gallery and the Northville Art House store, and viewed the current show at the Art House.  Sue also picked up the painting she has been making installment payments on at the Art House -- she was SO excited! And then we went to Tuscan Cafe for coffee and dessert.
 
 The last time I worked on him was back on Day 54 part two
and Day 35.

















Tonight I was looking for mindless repetitive busy work that I could do while the music as going...filling the well kind of stuff.




I am using white tissue paper to tone down the tissue paper dots of color.















I can only do so much at one time, though...I need to see how clear the matte medium dries over what I've done.
















I'd say I am pretty happy with the progress so far.  And the process.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...