Friday, May 27, 2011

365 Day 147

more plaster cloth guys

These are the last 4 (out of 10) small plaster cloth guys I am making to submit to that show I spoke of several weeks ago.

This is the next stage of their development into guys. I just let the plaster cloth tell me what they are...although I am still not quite sure what a few of them are. ALL 10 need more work, but at least I've got them all to that same stage now.

















#7 before

















#7 after
















#8 before

















#8 after
this was kinda odd -- I was trying to make a catlike face for this one, but I couldn't get the ears right and then the ears made it taller than the 8" limit for the show -- I pulled the ears off and the plaster cloth made me put them on sideways to make a mouth...this is one of the more strange ones and I don't know what exactly it is yet...bird? fish? dunno yet.













#9 before



















#9 after





















#10 before















#10 after

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...