Friday, May 13, 2011

365 Day 131

Mike Sivak ~ small table shrines

One of my favorite local artists -- Mike Sivak -- had a mini one-night-only solo show at Motor City Brewing Works...these are the one tea light shrine and three small table shrines I was able to purchase.

I love Mike's work and he also likes my Animal People collages. We will be doing an art trade soon!


























































































You may remember me raving about that giant marble game at the recent Come Play With Me show at Paint Creek Center for the Arts...same guy.

(note: Blogspot was down for maintenance yesterday and the original Day 131 and Day 132 posts for my 365 Project were lost in the ether somewhere...just sayin'. THAT is why they are out of order and not listed on their correct days.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...