Sunday, May 1, 2011

365 Day 121

finished with the transfers!














Yay -- I finished transferring the last 50 images onto blocks (I had to quit working on them a few nights ago when I ran out of carbon paper). Now I will give all of them to Juana Moore to work her magic -- aka coloring. Juana and I will join forces again for another round of Penciled In for Art-o-mat. This time we are doing 100 blocks instead of 50 since we both have a small block of time available to work on these now.


I chose twenty drawings. Seventeen of them were ones from older editions of Penciled In and I drew three new "Youngsters" -- a young dog, a young cat and a young rabbit.































Now...what to do with the rest of the evening?
. Should I start something new, work on a project in progress...I think I will sit with Twink and start making the 100 twisted wire hangers we will need for the backs of these blocks. Oh, and maybe look at the images for the mini moo cards that will go into the boxes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...