Monday, May 9, 2011

365 Day 129

some days it's just not there

Today has been one of those days when I just couldn't even force myself to make anything...or do anything creative. Allergies? Too warm? I don't know...

I spent most of the day slowly sorting Magic: the Gathering cards back into the boxes alphabetically. I decided I am pretty much done with putting our unneeded cards up for auction...it has ceased to be fun...it has become too eBay-ish.
So I put all of the cards away that I had pulled to put into themed auctions. And yes, that took most of the day/evening.

All I managed to do that was even marginally creative was to stick my former refrigerator magnetic things onto my metal cabinet drawers. I got the idea from Juana, whose cabinet looks awesome. Mine...not so much. I just wasn't into it. But that's all I have for today.

Meh.

Tomorrow will be better -- I know it will!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...