Sunday, May 8, 2011

365 Day 127 (a day late)

past, present, future

This post is a day late. I was waiting on the notification email for the show I submitted these three collages to -- West of Center -- at Northville Art House. Alas, they didn't make the cut. Ah well, there is always next year! And I am excited to go to the show and see what DID make it.

The other reason I didn't make my midnight deadline yesterday was that I went to see the Detroit Derby Girls Travel Team take on the Indianapolis Tornado Sirens -- DDG won!
It was an incredibly exciting bout. Juana and I were sitting in a perfect spot to be able to see the jammers move through the pack...it was AWESOME! I love DDG so much!

Anyway...here are the collages. They are all hand cut paper (no digital images) and are 11"x14".
You can click on the images to get a slightly larger view.






"Past"






















"Present"












"Future"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...