Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8 - 365/2014

Day Eight

Today while waiting for the guys to come and plow out my driveway I made two more cat guys.  One will work for the Art-o-mat series, one is too big.


After a broken water pipe this afternoon (with no warning I heard something give way and then I heard the rushing water and couldn't find it -- thank goodness the city came out immediately -- it turns out it was a broken pipe spilling into the crawl space and the water dept. guy shut that valve/water thing in the basement ceiling off and said it will be fine until spring but I need to start shutting it off every winter)...and this month's Northville Arts Commission meeting this evening...I am back home and ready to watch some tv!

2 comments:

Kristin Dudish said...

I'm sorry to hear about the water pipe - that can really put a "wrench" in your day! (Sorry, I can't seem to help myself.) But seriously, I am no stranger to burst pipes & they can be a mess - I'm glad you heard it right away!

I love your cat guys - SO fun!
The little one on the right reminded me of a painting I did a couple of years ago... Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

xo
Kristin

p.s. Here is a link to the James Bond style cat I painted, in case you're interested:
http://kristindudish.blogspot.com/2011/03/painting-for-paint-party-friday.html

Took said...

Thanks, Kristin! And wow, there IS a striking resemblance...how odd/cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...