Tackling the walls and assembling cat guys...that's what I've been up to today/tonight.
Gah -- these drywall-over-plaster walls!!! They just don't want to take wall anchors, wall dogs, screws, picture hangers...and I am really making a mess of things...but much of it is getting covered up so I guess I am winning slightly.
|I worked on these last night after I blogged/before I finally went to bed. I added the L-brackets and I thought I was going to pop them up onto the wall with the wall dogs. Yeah, right.|
|I got exactly ONE shelf up...and tore up the wall in here, too.|
|What these shelves might turn out to look like.|
|But NOT this part...this needs fixing (and probably not by me).|
Today/tonight I've been working on forcing the walls to take the magnetic strips...and I have two more available to me...I just cannot get them up there tonight...too fatigued and my arms are too shaky. That, and I will need to use a ladder for the upper strip -- I think I will put one underneath the others.
|Uh, yeah...this is where I left off a few days ago.|
|It may be a mess underneath, but the magnetic strips look okay.|
|Can you bee-leeeve the drill must have just missed where I was aiming it -- the bottom wall anchor is too far over -- aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh - so frustrating!|
|Enough for tonight...back at it tomorrow.|
And tonight I have been assembling cat guys...I made fifteen. I need to go back and try out every character that I've done so far and see how many more I need to make...I should be close by now.
|Assembled cat guys drying.|
|Now I need to see how many of them I can use with the Art-o-mat blocks. The guy on the horse might be a smidge too tall.|