Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 19 - 365/2014

Day Nineteen

Today I was trying to think of how I could hang the metal message/magnet board on the wall.  A while ago I found a photo of some spoons that were bent into hook shapes and used as hangers in a kitchen.  I never got around to giving that a go, but today I was thinking of a couple of decorative spoons I have that I could probably bend into that shape and then drill a hole into and attach to the wall...but then I thought better of it.  This is the same wall that has massive chunks missing from me simply trying to put up those magnetic strips with wall dogs and/or wall anchors.  Then, while I was looking at the board I realized I could cut off the wired string of beads and turn the board sideways and use the shapes that are already there to hang onto angled nails...I don't know how long it will hold up but it seems pretty secure.

I also gathered up all of the KT Goodlove, Kettle, and my own Animal People blocks that still needed magnets and got to work.


There is still plenty of room on the wall to add a second and even third message/magnet board if I decide to do it.  I like how this one looks.  I have more Art-o-mat collaborations to display...so this just might be the way to go.

And tonight I am cutting images for the Animal People collage series I am working on...both for Art-o-mat and for the larger ones.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...