Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 28 - 365/2014

Day Twenty-Eight

The next thirty collage blocks (of the second fifty of one hundred) are front wrapped...yay...two sessions of fifteen blocks each.  Enough on my hands for the day.



And step two -- getting the creature shape down -- is done on two blocks.  I think if I do this, it will be black and white creatures...just to keep it simple.  I don't know yet whether it will be all paint or paint on alcohol ink/butcher paper but if it is on the colored paper, I think the white will need a second coat...have to see what it looks like when it is dry.  




I am also not sure if I like the shape/dimensions of the MDF block for these creatures.  I don't know if I can do detail painting that small.  I'm also not sure I like the shape of the guys...I like it in the square box top.  I'm still just playing around so far.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...