I sure hope this entry shows up for January 23 because I squeaked it in at just before midnight and now I am editing it.
Today I was feeling quite a bit under the weather but I was determined to get the last three shelves up on that difficult wall in Studio B. I did that part earlier in the day and then took it easy for most of the afternoon and part of the evening. Then I moved the toys to the shelves -- I will probably rearrange them at some point, but for now I have accomplished what I set out to do -- yay!
|I did it -- I won -- all nine shelves are up on that difficult wall in Studio B...including the one that is very close to the light switches.|
|These toys will be going into Studio A near my desk so that I can play with them once in a while...plus, they are made of a harder (but more brittle) material and I worry about them falling off the shelves and cracking.|
|I will most likely rearrange things later on, but I did it!|
|This spot gives me easy access to these musical guys.|
|An overview of where they are, next to my desk.|
|My flaming hair artwork by Arthur Brown looks really good here...and I can see it from my desk.|
|I have collaborated with several artists on my "Penciled In" series for Art-o-mat...as well as doing a couple of early editions by myself. I am going to put magnets on these tonight (or tomorrow) and arrange them on the baking sheet magnet board.|
|I (inexpensively) mattted/framed the two original "practice" colorings that William Hessian did and they are positioned over the magnet board.|