Monday, June 11, 2012

2012/365 - Day 163

hey -- what the...

I was sitting here at my computer, minding my own business, and out of the corner of my eye...past the little guy and the beast...I spotted
 canvas #5.




I had never noticed this before...


Can you see what I'm about to point out?


How about now?


Here is what I have found so far -- the goat (outlined in yellow) and the magician/rabbit guy (darker black lines towards the bottom of the canvas)....and I swear until just now I never saw this new guy...and it is so plain to me today I don't know how I've missed it...












This new dog guy is all I can see when I look at the canvas now!


I may have to do something about this.













AND...in other, more spectacular news...


I am very excited to share the first photo of one of the tiny pieces of art by William Hessian that will be hidden during the 2nd Annual Northville Miniature Art Hunt in about two weeks!



On June 23rd William will hide ten teensy tiny pieces of art -- in scavenger hunt style this time -- in ten businesses in downtown Northville.

Click on the photo to go to William's blog post about it! 

More news and updates as the hunt date gets closer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...