Friday, June 29, 2012

2012/365 - Day 181

work progresses on Penciled In - DIY edition

Today has been another day of cutting and transfers.



Ten designs times ten cards each equals three hundred little cards...plus the overage ones.

I had to listen to my hand...it kept cramping...so this job took most of the day.  I only got a small amount of these done last night.


And the transfers take a lot of hand power, too.  I have to push pretty hard with the pencil to get the carbon paper to make a mark on the MDF blocks. 

I did three characters tonight...ten of each design.





Tonight I transferred the young panda, the young giraffe, and young Wolfy (he can also be colored as a young fox if people prefer).

I did the young bear last night.

So there are 40 out of 100 done -- yay!

Still a LOT to do to put this all together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...