Today has been another day of cutting and transfers.
Ten designs times ten cards each equals three hundred little cards...plus the overage ones.
I had to listen to my hand...it kept cramping...so this job took most of the day. I only got a small amount of these done last night.
And the transfers take a lot of hand power, too. I have to push pretty hard with the pencil to get the carbon paper to make a mark on the MDF blocks.
I did three characters tonight...ten of each design.
Tonight I transferred the young panda, the young giraffe, and young Wolfy (he can also be colored as a young fox if people prefer).
I did the young bear last night.
So there are 40 out of 100 done -- yay!