Monday, June 18, 2012

2012/365 - Day 170

no pics tonight, but very promising results

I took a pretty bad spill last night and today I needed to keep my ankle elevated as much as possible and use cold packs to bring the swelling down.  I took a lot of the fall on my hands/wrists on the tile floor in the kitchen and my hands, fingers, wrists and forearms are pretty sore, but overall are better tonight...but that is why I have no project for today's blog post.

I did make it to the meeting I needed to attend, though.  I was really nervous but my presentation seemed to be received quite well.  I wrote and re-wrote what I was going to say several times.  I printed out photos/examples to share.  I made my pitch and I think they all seemed to like it a lot.

I am not going to say anything else about it until it is more solid, but it looks like I may get to do something really exciting next spring.  The next meeting is in mid-August and I think I will find out for sure then.

That is a long time to keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...