Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 148 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Forty-Eight

Today I was actually able to join up with Joan and Leann for a Wednesday Morning!  We met at Tuscan Cafe for coffee and talking and Joan and Leann worked on small (portable) projects.  I was just not in the right place to work on stuff at that hour yet...plus I had nothing small to take to the coffeehouse.  Most of my stuff is large or has a bazillion parts or is really messy.  I love our Wednesday Mornings!



After our meet up I had an appointment at the eye doctor then I ran a few errands and came home and conked out (unintentionally) on Benadryl...man, this season is pretty brutal already.  Then I woke up just in time to become more upright and walking around and Kurt called to say that he and Joanne would be by soon.  Whew -- great timing!

Kurt and Joanne arrived and I explained what I had in mind to Kurt.  I showed him the old plans for the construction and getting the rabbit guy vertical.  Somehow between the old plans, my messed up explanation, and his sense of tools and putting things together, Kurt came up with a simpler solution (that I definitely could not have done on my own) and everything came together...I "helped" by holding pieces in place while he drilled holes and drilled in the screws.  THANK YOU, KURT!!!



I think I am pretty wiped out for tonight but now I can start thinking of what will come next with the rabbit guy.  He needs arms/hands, shoes/feet, and I need to come up with what his story is...what he's all about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...