Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 123 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Twenty-Three

Well...things did go a bit better today...yay.  I had to do a lot of cutting of more images, I think that was part of the problem...I've just been digging through the same pictures for too long.

I assembled thirteen collages today/this evening...I am very done for the night.  I collected all of them that are done to this stage and I only have twelve more to go to get to one hundred!  Wa-hoooo!

I know these snapshots are a bit dark (they are pretty back lit, and towards the end it was starting to get darker inside...that not-quite-dark-enough-to-turn-on-more-lights-but-dim-enough-to-need-one time of day) but I am just not motivated enough to edit them...I rarely do anyway.


Bringing the boxes out...getting ready.
CUTTING!!!
DONE for the day!
After the mess was cleared away, these are the collages I assembled today.
Only 12 more to go to get to 100 (to this stage)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...