Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 133 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Thirty-Three

Stormy again today but at least I got a little more done...working around throbbing headaches and unexpected/somewhat unexplained emotions.  Plus, a huge limb fell on the roof in the back of the house, most of it landing in pieces on the deck and driveway...kind of startling but no real (obvious) damage.

I worked on finishing up the blue bear guy...I needed to re-do his eyes, and fix his ears, nose area and touch up around his nails (before I paint them) by adding paper(s).





While the matte medium was drying on the bear I played around with the design of that cat girl collage for another postcard...I had a hard time deciding...was she planning her garden, or maybe thinking that the floral wallpaper is too busy after all? 

I kind of liked this version, but not sure.



I ended up going with the portrait version of the wallpaper one...but I (naturally) messed up the flowers placement...I knew it wouldn't be exact...and I changed the baseboard line.





I like it.  It doesn't have the manilla border around it...that is just there for the scanner so it can see the white edges.

I wasn't happy with the way the paper dried on the bear guy so I added more of the light blue paper and fixed his ears, too.  He is going to have to dry at least over night...and I think I will have to actually paint his eyes on...not looking forward to that.  Hopefully I will be able to make something similar to the paper dot eyes he used to have.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...