Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 136 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Thirty-Six

Errands, neighbors, allergies...followed by floaty time...nothing tangible for the blog today.

However, I am really caught up in reading the descriptions of wondrous fragrances at 
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab...I've been at it for hours now...today was the first time I heard of this site...Terri is responsible...LOL. 

I am finding that I need to seek out the scents by using the site's directory vs just reading the magical descriptions and titles of the fragrances.  Sort of like when I am shopping for paint colors -- I have to turn all of the sample strips/chips upside down so that I don't get sucked in by a fabulous title/name.  I am very susceptible to names, titles, etc.  

There are many ways to search the BPAL site...I am having a blast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...