Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 127 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Twenty-Seven

Friends and errands and getting stuff done today!

First I met up with Leann and Joan for our Wednesday Morning...I have been absent at the last minute for the last couple of weeks...it was really, really great to see Leann and Joan today!  We met at Tuscan Cafe in Northville.  Joan brought some delicate sewing to work on and Leann forgot to bring a project so she sketched in her sketchbook.  I brought some blank blocks to make the Penciled In transfers...I did twenty-five this morning...more than I was expecting to.


Leann and Joan at Tuscan Cafe.
The first transfer onto MDF block for this series of Penciled In.


After our meet up I stopped by my house to pick up Art-o-mat art to put into my machine at LIFT Desginer Toys and Gallery in Royal Oak.  On the way I stopped and picked up Juana (who usually accompanies me for this task).  We had lunch at O'Mara's and then went to LIFT.  Kent and Ben were there today -- I haven't seen either one of them in a while.  


Ben and Kent at LIFT.


I loaded up the machine with a bunch of really great art...some by local artists (whose columns always sell out very quickly), a few new-to-this-machine artists, and a few re-stocks of artists.  I think there is a good variety of art to choose from and ALL of it would make great Mother's Day gifts!  Click on the link above to see what/who is in the machine.

Then I ran a couple of errands back in my neighborhood and settled in for the evening with a good dose of Benadryl and took a break.  Tonight I did twenty-five more Penciled In transfers and I am making myself stop so that I don't cramp up my hands.

Ready to make some more transfers to MDF blocks -- Bootsy apparently thinks he is going to help me.
The top line of blocks were done this morning, the bottom line was done tonight.

It is a good start on getting the transfers done.  I want to talk with Terri (my next collaborator) tomorrow night to see if she wants to do five each of twenty designs or ten each of ten designs.  Then I will do the last fifty transfers. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...