Monday, May 19, 2014

Between Sunday and Monday -- extra blog entry

Between Blog Entries

This didn't make my midnight deadline and it is waaaaay too early for a Monday post...so this is just between blog entries.

I have been thinking tonight about Biteyou and the planet that might go behind him...with the black paper background being a night sky and the inclusions in the paper representing stars (or other sky things).

I made some cut outs from paper I already have, just to see what it might look like.  I still don't know for sure what I want.


Laying flat on the table with the plain butcher paper cut out.
BY1 - pink/orange stripes
BY1 - detail
BY2 - blue/purple/gold marbley
BY2 - detail
BY3 - sort of mushroomy brown w/inclusions
BY3 - detail
BY4 - sort of burnt orange w/inclusions
BY4 - detail
BY5 - olive w/black stripes -- one of my original choices
BY5 - detail
BY6 - reverse side of olive stripe paper -- sort of olive/black leather look -- original 2nd choice
BY6 - detail

I am just listing these in a blog entry so I have them in one place when I can't find them later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...