Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 130 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Thirty

Today I have been assembling the last twelve (I thought it was thirteen, but it is twelve) Animal People collages of the second fifty (of one hundred).  After I post this entry to the blog I will go back and add the phrases to the collages. 

This afternoon I was cutting flower images.
Getting started tonight.
Assembling the first two collages.
A little over halfway done.
Whew!
Done -- now for a short break.
I will add the phrases before I go to bed.

After adding the phrases, next up is to move on to the clean up process, then printing and adhering the labels to the blocks, and then wrapping them in cellophane/acetate and then packing them up and shipping them to AIC.  I would love to get this in the mail by the end of next week -- we will see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...