Friday, September 27, 2013

365/2013 - Day 269

okay...one photo

Another day of errands and exhibit(s)-related stuff to work on...but today I have a photo to show.



The postcards for the October exhibit at the NAH (the one I am the curator of) were delayed in the mail, had to be reshipped and arrived today!  I spent some time at the Art House putting the address labels and postage on the postcards.  Thanks to Joan and Patti for printing the labels and setting up a space for me to work in...and for running them down to the post office and starting the drops to venues in downtown Northville.

Tonight I am surrendering to back pain and horrendous allergy problems.  I am not sick, I'm just tired of fighting this stuff...time for meds, cold packs, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...