Tonight I put on my "brave" paints and started to paint the baby snake guy...the Hatchling guy for now.
I want his underside to be sort of powdery blue but I am not sure how to get it there. Tonight I mixed a blue, a buff, and some white together and got what I got. I'm good with it for the base color I think.
Next I made a very watery version of the Titan Buff and brushed it on and when it was almost dry I wiped it mostly off. I wanted to get a sort of whitewashed/buffwashed look. We'll see how it looks later on...for now I am ready to move onto a base coat for the main body of the Hatchling guy. But that will happen after my midnight deadline, so I am posting this much of it tonight.
|Ready to start applying paint -- the Hatchling guy is upside down.|
|The color of blue I mixed up.|
|The very watery Titan Buff application.|
|What it mostly looks like right now.|